Are you passionate about designing great mobile user experiences? Do you want to be part of a collaborative team revolutionizing the banking industry with innovative customer solutions? If so, check out our UX Designer role!
At Rocker, technology and forward-thinking design are the foundation of our innovative Rocker App, which focuses on creating better ways for customers to manage and interact with their finances. To improve our product and increase the speed at which we can build new service offerings and features into our app, we are searching for a UX Designer to work hands-on with our product and frontend teams.
At Rocker, we’re building our products with highly-skilled, talented, and ambitious people. As a UX Designer, you will work closely with our Frontend Developers, and collaborate with our Product and Customer Success Teams to ensure a well-integrated App that solves the right customer problems. You will set the stage for the next generation of banking and contribute to our design team with everything from early exploration, research, idea generation and concepts, to ensuring we test, refine, and update designs we’ve released.
Being a successful UX Designer requires creative experience designing digital user experiences, and a foundation of thoughtfulness and understanding of user interaction design.
What you’ll do:
- Create a thoughtful and cohesive design to integrate our continuously growing products and services into one seamless experience in our Rocker App
- Champion design standards throughout the entire product build, launch, updates, and across the organization, and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and digital product design thinking
- Visualize and prototype design concepts from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes for our mobile app and website
- Research and understand user behaviors, validate concepts with end-users and turn customer insights into value-adding products and services
- Work closely with Product Managers and developers collaboratively in a fast-paced agile environment, and be the customers’ voice and advocate as we integrate changes and add features
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
What you will need:
- 3+ years experience with designing great user experiences on digital-focused products.
- A strong portfolio showing your previous work with digital UX design (it’s a plus if you have experience with mobile app design).
- Experience with understanding users’ needs, motivations, behaviors, and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- A passion for simplifying the complex.
- Excellent communicator in English.
- Engaged, open-minded, and ambitious team player willing to share and learn.
It will be nice if:
- You have experience in designing complex systems.
- You have experience with leading user research.
- You have experience with UX writing in Swedish.
Life as a Rocker
Joining Rocker means being part of a friendly, talented and ambitious team that is excited about bringing new ideas, cutting-edge technology, and innovative products to our customers.
We are located in beautiful Hammarby Sjöstad, though right now we are also working from home. We offer a competitive salary, wellness benefits, as well as pension for our full-time employees. We share breakfast together on Mondays before our team meetings, an occasional beer on Fridays, and never say no to connecting over Swedish fika.
Some Fun Stuff
We have a fleet of company scooters for zipping to lunch together or for commuting to innebandy (which we plan to resume again when it is safe), and our ping pong table gets a lot of use.
Values and Culture
We have an entrepreneurial mindset and value strong work ethic, teamwork, learning and growing together, and we lead with inspiring can-do attitudes.